MEMONONIE SCHOOL DISTRICT FACILITIES:
ALL FACILITIES RESERVATIONS MUST FIRST HAVE AN APPROVED MITIGATION PLAN FROM THE SCHOOL BEFORE REQUESTS CAN BE MADE.
*Please email your mitigation plan to the Community Ed & Rec Dept. at the MHS Field House @ firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATED CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE (this is needed for all outside organizations) Please update your account.
WELCOME TO OUR DISTRICT FACILITIES REQUEST SYSTEM
Gym requests will not be approved for use before 6pm M-F
1. Read Priority use and charge Information (Above)
2. Apply to Become a Requester
3. Provide your current insurance liability form with your requester registration (MANDATORY)
4. Wait for your approval email
5. Sumbit your facilities request 7 business days prior to your first event date. Large events require a minimum of 30 days advance notice
6. Wait for email of approval/denial of your facilities request. To check on the status of your request, log in to your account and click on the request history tab
7. When a request has been approved, an electronic contract will be sent to the requester.
8. Sign the electronic contract with the pin you created in your account (If contract not signed, rental could be cancelled)
When making a reservation please provide us with the most detailed information you can on your event/activity, this inturn will help us provide the best customer service that you deserve during your event/activity. We look forward to working with you at the School District of the Menomonie Area.
If you have any questions or concerns about the facilities calendar please let us know.
Community Education & Recreational Services